Friday, July 26, 2013

Letter #11: August 21, 2009

Grandma C. giving Cammy her
first taste of food.



Corrado cousins: Anthony, Olivia and Cammy
all within 8 weeks of each other.


Life is good.



August 21, 2009

Cameron-

School starts this week and it has finally set in that I am not going back to work.  It is a strange feeling, but strange in a very good way.  I could not imagine dropping you off at daycare.  I could not imagine missing all of you “firsts.”  A couple of days ago, we went to the park and I put you in the baby swing for the first time.  You giggled the entire time you were swinging.  I texted dad and told him that we must go back that night so he can see.  We did and he enjoyed watching you as much as I did. 

First time on the swings 



Last week, we went to the Morton Arboretum with you Cernek and Kier cousins.  I can’t wait until your old enough to walk and run around there.

Morton Arboretum
Last weekend, you went on your first vacation.  We went to Molly and Pete’s summer home in Michigan.  You loved lying in the inner tube in the lake.  It was so relaxing that you feel asleep, which you usually do whenever you are in motion – car and stroller. 

I love you,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment