Friday, August 2, 2013

Letter #12: November 10, 2009


November 10, 2009

Dear Cameron-
You are 8 months old today.  I feel so fortunate that I can stay home with you.  This time is flying by and I couldn’t imagine missing any of it.
  



You were a little monkey for Halloween.  Grandma B. made you the costume and it was amazing.  We are so lucky that she is so skilled to make you sweaters, hats, and costumes.  You’ll get to choose your costumes and she’ll be excited to make them each year.  Halloween is my favorite holiday and I hope you will like it as much as me.  Dad and I took you trick or treating, but only to mommy’s friend, Mo’s house.  She was so excited to give you your first piece of candy.  








You are sitting up very well now.  When you lay down and I hold your hand up, you are able to pull yourself up, like a sit up.  We are still working on crawling, hopefully you sill soon be cruising around.  You laugh so much now with the heartiest laugh.  You babble a lot too.  You only have 2 teeth, but you’re drooling a lot, so we think the top 2 are coming in.  

I love you, Cameron-
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment