Monday, June 17, 2013

Letter #6 - May 26, 2009


May 26, 2009

Dear Cammy-

You are 11 weeks old today.  You have quite a personality now.  You are still very laid back, very much like daddy.  You only cry when you need to be changed or you are hungry.  Lately, you have been wanting to snuggle more, with your head on one of our shoulders.  You are smiling and laughing so much more now.  You have the cutest giggle.  Daddy caught it on tape yesterday.  Every time we seem to bring out the camera, you quiet down though. 

We are waiting for you to roll over.  I think it will be within the next 2 weeks.  When you are on your back, you can get to your side.  But you should roll first from your tummy to your back. 

Cammy, you absolutely love taking baths.  You could be sad or crying, but once I put you in that tub, you just start smiling.  I’m not sure if you really enjoy it or you are laughing at how bad I sing!

We’re starting to get plans ready for your baptism.  We are making it a special.  You’re going to be baptized with your cousins Anthony and Olivia at the same church I received all my sacraments, including matrimony, where dad and I got married.  Your baptism will be July 12.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment