Friday, June 21, 2013

Letter #7: June 10, 2009









June 10, 2009

Today you are 3 months old.  Today is also your cousin, Alexander’s 11th birthday.  You, Xander, Uncle Mike, and I are all 3 months apart, each born on the 10th. 

A couple of days ago, we met Aunt Kim and her kids at the Museum of Science and Industry.  We’ll go back when you are older.  You slept through most of it.  But your eyes were open long enough to take some pictures. 

I can’t believe how quickly these 3 months have gone by.  You have discovered your tongue.  You stick is out all the time, especially when you smile and laugh.  You have also discovered your eyes.  You feel and tug them a lot.  Grandma C. started playing “Patty Cake” with you and you always smile during it. 

We weighted you in and you are 12.5 lbs.  Your cousin, Anthony is 6 weeks older than you and weighs 12 lbs, 9 ozs.  I can’t wait to see how much you weigh and your length at your 4 months appt. 

You are such a good baby.  You sleep so much (although, sometimes I wonder if it’s too much), and you don’t fuss.  A couple of days ago, dad said to me “It’s all downhill from here, isn’t it?  There’s no way out next one can be this good.”  I think dad and I will be in for a shock if the next baby isn’t like you. 

I love you,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment