Friday, August 9, 2013

Letter #15: March 2, 2010



March 2, 2010

Dear Cameron,

Today is your cousin, Olivia’s 1st birthday.  That means in that 8 days, it’s your 1st birthday.  This year really has flown by!


I’m so glad that I took weekly pictures of you.  It’s been pretty amazing to look back and see how different you looked in each week.  I hope you take that idea for your own kids.

I’m so anxious for the spring.  I really cannot wait for warmer weather.  I think it’s taking its toll on both of us to be stuck indoors every single day.  As soon as it’s nice enough to go for walks, we’ll definitely be outside several hours each day.  I can’t wait for you to start moving around on your own because it’ll be fun to chase you around the park.  It’s going to be fun to see you enjoy more of the park than just the swings and slides. 

We’re going to have 3 mini parties for you birthday.  If we had a big house, we’d probably just do one.  We’re having one on the Corrado side with Grandpa, Papa Joe, Anthony, Aunt Kristin, Uncle Vince, Olivia, Aunt Erin, and Uncle Joe.  We’re celebrating both yours and Olivia’s birthdays.  On your actual birthday, Molly, Bobby, Pete, Brad, and Mo are coming over.  Then, we’re having a party at Grandma and Grandpa B’s house with your Gierstorf cousins, Aunt Meredth and Uncle Paul. I can’t wait to see how you are with the birthday cakes.  You dove right in at Anthony’s party, so I think you’ll dive right in again.

I love you,
Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment