Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Letter #17: May 11, 2010




May 11, 2010

Dear Cameron,

You are 14 months old!  I can’t believe it. 

This past weekend was Mother’s Day.  You gave a super cute card, which had a picture of you on it.  You gave me a trip to Vegas for June 5th.  So, you get to stay with grandma and grandpa Babiarz while dad and I go to Vegas.  We cannot wait until you turn 21 and take you there!

We started you in PT about 6 weeks ago to get you moving around.  You still are not crawling or walking, but we hope you’ll be cruising along soon enough.  You are just such a chill baby, you don’t care about moving anywhere. 

I’m so excited that it’ll be summer soon.  You’ll get to play with Anthony and your other cousins a lot more. 

We are so grateful for you.  You always make us smile. 

I love you so much,
Mom 







No comments:

Post a Comment