Wednesday, August 14, 2013

March 6, 2010

March 6, 2010




With four days until her 1st birthday, this is the closest Cammy ever got to crawling. I prayed, wished, pleaded, bribed and hoped she would crawl by her 1st birthday. I truly believed with every ounce of me that Cammy was going to crawl. It's amazing how close I actually thought she was at the time to crawl, but after seeing just how easily is happens with a natural progression with Ryan, I realize she wasn't very close. This is the last time we saw Cammy bear weight through her arms and support herself on her hands. This is the last time we saw her in the 4 point position. What we thought was the beginning of crawling, turned out to be the beginning of the regression.

This is what we call a "GUT PUNCH."

No comments:

Post a Comment